Thursday, February 26, 2015

My Shadow...... Poem| Poem on Shadow |Poem by R L Stevenson| Primary School Poem | Poem For Competition | English Poem

English Poems, English Poem for Primary School , English Poem for competition, Poem on Shadow, My Shadow......., Poem by R L Stevenson

I have a little shadow
    that goes in and out with me.
And what can be the use of him
    is more than I can see.
He is very, very like me
    from the heels up to the head.
And I see him jump before me
    when I jump into my bed.

The funniest thing about him
     is the way he likes to grow-
Not at all like proper children.
     which is always very slow.
For he sometimes shoots up taller
     like an India- rubber ball.
And he sometimes gets so little
     that there's none of him at all.

                                                       R. L. Stevenson        


No comments: