Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Pencil Magic Poem | Poem on Pencil | Yellow Pencil | Poem by Jane Merchant

Poem on pencil, Pencil Magic...............,Poem for class three, Primary class poems, Yellow pencil, Poem by Jane Merchant

I like a yellow pencil,
A shiny yellow pencil,
With a rub-away eraser,
And a point all sharply black.

I can draw all kinds of pictures,
Of animals, things and people,
With a shiny yellow pencil,
There isn't a thing I lack!

If I want a brand new spaceship,
Or a secret house in a tree top,
Or a friendly bear to play with,
Or eleven ducks on a pond.

I've only to use my pencil,
And there they are on the paper,
Oh, a shiny yellow pencil,
Is a magical fairy wand!

                                        Jane Merchant
                                       

No comments: